Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gratitude

For spending time
months
listening
misunderstanding words
and feelings
but understanding
in my own way
only because others show me.

For the calmness of leaf-rustling
amidst chaos
heart peace
amidst worlds of war
visible and invisible.

For the hemispheres
knitted inside
but mostly the view
of each one
containing in itself and entire life
but not forgetting
to participate in the dance
holding hands
and sitting around the fire.

For a second chance
and those who
with patience
and with kindness
let me learn to love
with a heart
full and complete
a learning I fear, fear will never be finished
pero el cambio sigue
and I hope to always be reminded.

For learning to feed my soul
and for sister souls
in human bodies
that make their way to mine.

For restless heart syndrome
yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

For what I never imagined I'd see
or was there
not look at
but see

and the surprising

unexpected

sensation

of gift

like Roses in December.


No comments:

Post a Comment